Gousclothing - Icu nurse elf Christmas holidays elves sweater

 Buy this shirt:  https://gousclothing.com/product/icu-nurse-elf-christmas-holidays-elves-sweater/

Also the Icu nurse elf Christmas holidays elves sweater and I will buy this customer service is the worst. So don’t order from their website. I ordered a t-shirt but the material was poor and the fit was weird. Then I read that there is no automatic support. You must transport the goods yourself. In fact, there is no “return item” option on the website. You have to email them manually. So I emailed them and they asked me to ship the item. In fact, they advised me to post speed. I expected to have to take off work, go to the express post office during their business hours, and wait in line to return the low-quality t-shirt. Who in the right mind would make all this effort? I guess it’s part of their business model to keep people from coming back so they can keep their money.

Icu nurse elf Christmas holidays elves sweater

So I decided to book a pick up and delivery service from Delhivery so they could come to my house at a convenient time and pick up the Icu nurse elf Christmas holidays elves sweater and I will buy this parcel. All I need from Delhivery to book a pick-up is the recipient’s mobile number. So I emailed them asking for a cell phone number. What followed was a painful, protracted, and desperate email exchange with their “customer service” who absolutely refused to help them. I have never encountered such pathetic service. Maybe they were stupid or deliberately avoided returning poor quality t-shirts. I don’t know what’s worse.

Icu nurse elf Christmas holidays elves sweater hoodie

Home:  https://gousclothing.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

Taylor lewan wearing whiskey jam banana shirt

The lord of the rings the return of the king 23th anniversary 2001 2024 thank you for the memories shirt

The lord of the rings the return of the king 23 years of release 2001 2024 thank you for the memories shirt